Jensen Family

Jensen Family

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Privacy Please

So, my stats show that I have some Russian porn sites referring to our blog and trafficking here. I have no idea if it is just spam type stuff or if some perverts across the world are looking at pics of my kids. I researched if I could block them from viewing or linking to my blog, but that's not possible unless I make the whole thing private and just have invited readers with a password. So, leave a message with your email if you'd like to keep reading a once or twice monthly update with pictures, videos, etc. I'm going to make this change in the next week or so. I'll contact whoever wants to keep reading with info on how to log in to read.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

ashley.dasianu@gmail.com

Grandma Honey said...

Please include me
Jillyds@sbcglobal.net

Sarah said...

invite me please: sarahzbeck@gmail.com

Debbie Brough said...

I'd love to keep up (debrajeanette@gmail.com)

Also, we just got back from California and didn't see you! And I have no good excuse... but was thinking of you and how you must love the warm winters with your kiddos :) Maybe next time?

Amanda said...

mommajones@gmail.com

Don't leave me out!