Those are so cute! Love em! oh the joys of trying to get pics with kids! lol. We just did ours too. It was a challenge! And you my dear are stunning!
It lookes like Paul is pulling Katie's hair in the second one! Your kids are growing up too fast :( By the time we come to Cali in April they will be teenagers :(
I love your hair! Cute pics.
Such a good-looking family and I love your red hair!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Those are so cute! Love em! oh the joys of trying to get pics with kids! lol. We just did ours too. It was a challenge! And you my dear are stunning!
It lookes like Paul is pulling Katie's hair in the second one! Your kids are growing up too fast :( By the time we come to Cali in April they will be teenagers :(
I love your hair! Cute pics.
Such a good-looking family and I love your red hair!
Post a Comment