Jensen Family

Jensen Family

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Faith

Financial decisions for next year are made. Holding breath, moving forward. Feeling pretty good that things are gonna start looking up--they already are a bit. I was grateful for many of the talks at General Conference. I think I got all my crying and overwhelm out during the Relief Society broadcast, so I was super humbled to feel the spirit of GC. Incredible announcement about the missionary program. Wish it was 19 ten years ago. I'm pretty sure I would have gone. Glad my young women have more options after high school, though. I think this will help keep our youth more focused. Had some wonderful spiritual experiences the past month or so. Many answers to prayers. I've had some really eye-opening and confirming experiences that faith, patience, and especially hope are very important. Take comfort in the scriptures and attend the temple often. Follow the prophet. Peace is awesome.

No comments: