Jensen Family
Sunday, July 22, 2012
Life's Greatest Miracle
Nothing too exciting around here lately, so I'll just share a little of my testimony of divine creation. I like to watch documentaries--particularly those about people and the human situation. The other day, Jeremy and I watched a really detailed documentary about human life from conception to birth. The images and insights were incredible. It is impossible for me to believe that all of this just fell together somehow or that we were evolved from primates. We were created--every bit of us--by God. He made our bodies so intricately and precious, and gave us this incredible gift of creating, as well. So many things have to be just right and come together at just the right time, that every life created is a huge miracle. I really believe that if everyone understood this, they would also be sure that there is a God and that he loves each of us. It's hard to put all this in words because I feel it more than I can vocalize it. Anyway, there are lots of great videos out there depicting the miracle of life, but here is the link if you are interested in the PBS one we watched. Life's Greatest Miracle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment