We went to the coast for our anniversary and spent a Friday and Saturday at Morro Bay and Pismo Beach. We have not been away on a trip overnight without kids since Paul was 14 months old. It was time to have some personal time. We had so much fun! We scouted for shells on the beach, sat on the warm sand, explored around, saw lots of different beach and sea animals up close, went to lots of little trinket shops, ate GREAT food at local places right on the water, tried a bunch of different kinds of salt water taffy, watched boats and surfers, appreciated beautiful landscape, walked on the pier, swam in a heated pool, and R-E-L-A-X-E-D. One night was not enough. Now I can't wait to plan our next trip!

3 comments:
That looks like so much fun!
Sigh....I'm totally jealous. I kick myself for not getting a high paying job so I can have a house on the beach, and maybe a house on EVERY beach. The place you went to looks awesome. i could live by the water forever. Of course, I would then take up hobbies like deep sea fishing and probably get swallowed by a whale. :)
Sounds like the perfect little trip, my kind of vacation. I'm so glad you guys got away.
Post a Comment