Jensen Family

Jensen Family

Monday, November 21, 2011

Family pictures











So family pictures were kind of a fun experience. Of course the kids were totally squirrelly, but at least nobody cried or complained too much. We had a 20 minute session, which was perfect because I don't think we could have gotten a better picture had we stayed longer. I wish that I had known that my braces were gonna come off so soon, I would have waited two weeks to get our pictures done so that I could have a better smile. Oh well. I love these pictures anyway. Here we are at our Jensen best!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I love the new family pics. Just to make it clear, Carter was awful in December, so no, activities don't seem to help. Just yesterday I devoted my whole day to doing activities that he wanted to do and when it came time to make dinner he threw an hour long tantrum. The more they get, the worse they seem to be. Isn't parenting lovely that way?