Jensen Family

Jensen Family

Sunday, January 29, 2012

My happy thought

I've got a pretty friendly and chatty baby. When I was pregnant with Nora, I freaked out off and on almost the entire time because I was so overwhelmed with the thought of being mother to 3 children 4 years and younger, and the last two only being a year and a half apart. I don't know how many times since Nora was born that I have felt an overwhelming amount of love for her. She has been such a source of happiness for me the last 19 months. I love her so much. She is sunshine wherever she goes. I am so grateful for all of my dear children.

2 comments:

.. said...

I wish you were closer so we could witness that in person!! Darn you California!!

Amanda said...

So sweet. I love her little babbles. It was good hearing your voice too!