For all my infrequent and non-facebookers, here are my three kidlets. I took all these myself just walking through our neighborhood and at the park, and thought that they came out really well--especially considering the kids were WAY squirmy and not quick to smile. I love candid pictures. That is how I want to remember these kids. My favorites are the ones where they are just hanging out.
3 comments:
Why didn't I ever have you take our family photo like we talked about? Wish there'd been more time our last visit. You got talent, sister! (admittedly, having such cute subject matter does help the quality of the photos as well)
These must have been the moments where Paul wasn't driving the girls crazy and making them cry. :) They are growing up fast. I miss them :(
Three faces I love to pieces. Their little personalities just pop off the pages. Good job Mom behind the camera. I love these wonderful little souls!
Post a Comment