Paul started school on Monday. He has really been loving going to school every day this week and has come home bursting with news of what he did and what teacher said and a song they learned. I am soooo happy for him! And I am sooooo happy for me! I have been loving my three and a half hour respite from noise and continual mess-making. Nora naps nearly the whole time Paul is gone and Katie rests and entertains herself...quietly...neatly...aaahhhh yes....
I have felt like I have more energy to make it through the whole day instead of throwing in the towel around 2 pm. What a difference one kid can make. Actually, it's not just him. He was not always this way. He has only started to get restless the last year being at home. School is such a great thing for him right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment