Jensen Family

Jensen Family

Friday, October 23, 2009

So exciting!



At the pumpkin patch.



Marius with Katie.
Family Reunion at American West Heritage Center - Logan, UT

Running the Lavender Days 5K in Mona, UT in July.
Fun with Dad at the park and with cousins in Gramma and Grampa's backyard.



Here is some of what we've done all summer and this fall in no particular order. FINALLY! I sat down at the computer for a few hours and fixed the problem so that I could import all of my "new" pictures. I'll never let that happen again.

4 comments:

Puphigirl said...

What kind of mother are you letting your kid sit on the train tracks? Didn't you see what happen to Buddy on Fried Green Tomatoes?

Puphigirl said...

I love the little lamb outfit.

Cassie said...

You ran in a 5k! Wah-hoo. Next time invite me. It's about time I got back into that sort of thing.

Carissa El Camino said...

Like Rabbits