This video gives a good picture of what we did on our trip. Some exciting things left out were that Paul got stitches on his head and we found a really awesome lizard skeleton nearly whole! We had a lot of fun and wish we could have done so much more. I guess we'll have to plan another trip. :)
3 comments:
Great pics Laura! :)
I love the ones of Paul at the beach and Katie in her crib (so funny that she could get stuck like that!)
Thanks again for coming to play yesterday!
That was such a good video....very cute!! It was a lot of fun having you here for a while. it seems so quiet now that you are gone.
Hey Laura, I just watched your video! It was awesome. I tried to watch it earlier and couldn't for some reason. Anyway, totally fun. Love you.
Post a Comment