Jensen Family
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
A tooth!
This morning when Katie got up, she gave a big smile and there was a teeny little tooth on her bottom gum. I tried to get a good look, but every time I touched her lip, she stuck her tongue out. :) So, I felt around in there and sure enough there was a sharp little guy right there. I was pretty surprised since Paul didn't get his first tooth until he was 10 1/2 months old. But, then again, Katie has been doing EVERYTHING faster than Paul did. I gues that just reinforces my opinion that girls are more efficient than boys. :) When the tooth comes in a little more, perhaps I can snap a photo if she doesn't keep sticking her tongue out. PS - We are having a very relaxing and fun time in San Diego so far. Just sitting and visiting and playing in the backyard has been a blast for me. Disneyland on Monday was fun. Paul had a great time despite being sick, and we look forward to JEremy getting here on Saturday and going to the SD Zoo. I have some cute pics, but can't post any until I get home next weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad that you had fun! It was fun to hang out with you guys as kind of our final farewell!
Post a Comment