Jensen Family

Jensen Family

Monday, September 1, 2008

Mother of the Year

Paul is really into trains. He gets so excited when he sees them anywhere. He puts his arm up like he is pulling a train whistle and says "woo-woo!" He has some friends with train sets and is so sad when we have to leave their houses. A few weeks ago, I felt so bad for him and wanted to get him an awesome train set, but did not have a lot of money to be spending on toys. Well, I searched ebay and found a brand new 50 piece wooden train set that is normally around $50.00. I bid on it and got it! $2.25 was my winning bid. It was agony waiting for it to come! When it did come about a week and a half later, Paul was so happy and played with it for nearly 3 hours straight that night. The next day he played for 2 hours. He plays with it nearly everyday and stays with it for at least an hour. No mom was ever more proud that she had made her child so fulfilled. :)

No comments: