Jensen Family

Jensen Family

Sunday, April 13, 2008

It's Over!



So the lovey doves Kelly and Stephee are finally hitched up and on their honeymoon. Hurrah for them. It was great to see everyone in the temple. The reception was very beautiful. We are sorry we had to leave early since Paul was starting to go crazy...actually I had a headache and Paul was making it worse. Anyway, it is time to focus on a new wedding. Dearest cousin, old roommate, good friend, Jenn Hainsworth is now on deck for a fabulous Mesa Arizona temple wedding on April 26th! I am very glad I can go. Here is a picture of the dress I will wear to the wedding (for all those who will not be attending). Love is in the air, hurrah for springtime.

Our flowers in the front look beautiful, except the freak snowstorm we had the other day. Here is a pic of my flowers in the snow!

3 comments:

Ashley Dasianu said...

Cute dress! Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Laura Beth, I cant wait to hang out when you come to visit!

-Dandi Lee

Mare said...

Love the dress you look great! And promise to give Jenn a big hug from me. I miss you guys so much!