Jensen Family
Thursday, April 3, 2008
April Fool's Day
So, I came home from class on Tuesday, April Fool's Day, to a huge sign staked out in my front yard. It had pink balloons, a stork, a rattle, and some blocks on it. You can only guess that it read, "IT'S A GIRL!" Aaaaahhhh!!!! Someone had pulled a prank on me because to my knowledge, I can't recall having given birth to a little girl recently...or ever. It was quite funny however embarrassing. I knew immediately who had done it. I uprooted that sign, jumped back in the car, and headed straight for my good chum Jeanette Workman's house and planted the sign in her yard. By the end of the evening, that sign had been in three different yards. It was a lot of fun. Did anyone else pull any good pranks or have one pulled on them? We would love to hear it. Lots of love, Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Jeremy,
It had been a while. Found your blog surfing around. Looks like you have a very nice family. Hope everything is going well with you. Here is our blog- idjcmick.blogspot.com
keep in touch
Ira
Post a Comment