Jensen Family
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
So long summer...
...well, so long to Paul being home all day. The heat is still on for the next month at least. With school starting this coming Monday, we had to get in our final summer fun kicks. We have been swimming, swimming, splash park, water sliding, and swimming. We were water-logged this week. Yep, it is only Wednesday and we have been in the water somewhere with someone every day. Daddy took the day off today, so we also hit the last dollar movie of the summer--Arthur Christmas. Tomorrow, we wrangle the backyard sprinklers a little more, and celebrate a little friend's birthday with an outdoor movie. Friday, Jer and I go on a much needed date. Saturday, I go to a Hunger Games party. And Sunday brings us to the day of rest before the craziness of school begins. This summer really blew past. I can't believe it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know what you mean. It's weird how I went from, "Oh, we have all summer to do that" to know, "school starts next week? But we haven't even gone camping."
3919zdingl
Post a Comment