Jensen Family

Jensen Family

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Acoustic me

I really love playing the guitar and singing when I want to unwind. I have a standard set of songs that I play--mostly kid songs, Beatles or other stuff from the 60s and 70s with a few current ones in there. I have heard this song playing on one of my pandora stations for a long time and finally decided to learn it. It's so simple, but I love it. It's Falling Slowly by The Frames. I could post a youtube link of them singing it, but because I'm feeling chipper, you lucky bunch get to hear Laura unplugged and unedited. :)


4 comments:

.. said...

I want to learn the guitar one day. I have my dads at my house but I have to get it fixed before I can play it. Love the video!

Cassie said...

Thanks for sharing. It was fun to hear you play and sing again. Remember the days in alta where I'd request I Believe in Christ every single Sunday?

Debbie Brough said...

I love this Laura!

Tori said...

That was really nice. I also remember the days of Alta and you playing in the stairwell. I loved the one from Robin Hood when you played it!