Jensen Family

Jensen Family

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Surgery

So I was able to move my surgery date to next week--Wednesday, March 28th. I am so glad to be able to get this done sooner. I have been so sick and in pain and I want to move on. I am just hoping very much that getting this gallbladder out will indeed help with all my digestive and stomach issues. I can't wait to be able to run and work out again. I feel pretty depressed and bored just hanging out in my room and laying on my bed most of the day. Still a little scared for the procedure. I just haven't had a surgery before and it's kinda freaking me out even though I'm sure everything will be fine. Talked to my new surgeon today and she reassured me some, but the few days after while I'm recovering are gonna be some LONG days, I think.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I had my gall bladder removed while living in Alta.... It's not too bad. Don't worry, just a few tiny little scars will be the only thing to remind you of the horrible pain. To me, the pain of surgery was far less than the pain my gall bladder was causing me!

Debbie Brough said...

Hope all goes well Laura!