I want to see the actual Documentary :(
wow thats insane! he is awesome! how is he related to you?
Jared and I saw it on the news he seems like an amazing young man and he will change the world with his amazing attitude, and out look on life. You are so blessed to have such a strong kid for a brother!
Pretty incredible. Glad he's doing so well after all that.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I want to see the actual Documentary :(
wow thats insane! he is awesome! how is he related to you?
Jared and I saw it on the news he seems like an amazing young man and he will change the world with his amazing attitude, and out look on life. You are so blessed to have such a strong kid for a brother!
Pretty incredible. Glad he's doing so well after all that.
Post a Comment