Jensen Family

Jensen Family

Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas...it's practically here!

Daddy, It's Cold Outside - Free Download
I wish it were tomorrow! I can't wait for the kids to go to bed in anticipation of Santa coming and then wake up Christmas morning to see that he indeed came! Also, I am way happy to be in 75 degree sunny weather every day this year rather than being in the cold. A friend from Provo asked me today on the phone if I didn't miss the snow just a little? I don't at all. I like the first snow and watching it fall and maybe throwing a snowball or two, but for the most part, I prefer great weather that I can enjoy barefoot on the green grass with the warm sun shining on my back and a cool gentle breeze. Can anyone blame me? This is what I grew up with! But at any rate, here is a song that I love and I have to agree with the kid on this one.

2 comments:

Jeremy Jensen said...

That made my dad listening to that
Thanks
Love
Jeremy

SpaceyKasey said...

Too cute.

The original drives me crazy because it has NOTHING to do with the spirit of Christmas- spiking someone's drink to impair moral judgement?- and yet it's on the radio nonstop in Dec.

What a pleasant alternative. :)