Jensen Family
Monday, March 1, 2010
Annoying
Ok. So our computer has been fixed, but now it runs really slow, AND we still don't have the internet, so pictures uploading and importing and anything like that is out for now. Sorry to all of you who have emailed me and said, "When are you gonna update your blog?" Anyway, quick update without pics...23 weeks along now. Baby (still a girl) is doing great. She's a kicker. Sciatic nerve killing me today. Kids getting big. Katie is walking and a huge chatterbox. She likes to play with big bro. Paul is surprising me all the time by the things he says and does. He is really starting to connect the dots of life. Last night, he told Jeremy and I sighing, "I don't do kids." I thought, "You sure said it little brother." :) Today Katie took my shoes and put them in the garbage. Jeremy took them out and she did it again. No matter where we put the shoes, she went and got them and carried them back to the garbage. Guess I should get some new shoes. Jeremy got an internship with the church working at the St. George, Utah Deseret Industries as a Developmental Specialist doing vocational counseling and job skills training. He starts at the end of August (hooray we'll have a little over a month to adjust to new baby) and goes until Christmas. After that, we don't know where we'll be placed, but the church has offered to help place him in a full time position if he wants--but that could be anywhere from Sacramento to Las Vegas to Des Moines to the Dominican Republic. :) We are hoping to stay out west, more specifically in Utah. But, we'll take whatever is available as long as we have this chance at a good position. Some of you have wanted to know how Lynne is doing. She's just had surgery to remove the cancer and is on chemo and radiation. She is tired and worn out from all this, but keeps in fairly good spirits considering the treatments. We are all rooting for her full recovery, which will take some time still, but everything looks like it is moving in the right direction. Okay, for more pics, just stay tuned and hopefully I can work something out in the computer wars of 2010.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I sure hope you guys can stay in UT as well, but you take what you can get! I hope your step-mom (?) feels better soon, I can't even imagine what she is going through.
Britt
Post a Comment