
How adorable are these kids? So, now that Halloween is over, it is like Thanksgiving doesn't exist and we are going strait into Christmas...because of PAUL! He is seeing Christmas stuff and hearing Christmas music and freaking out. He is soooo excited. And he knows that Katie's birthday is right after Christmas, so he keeps calling her Santa Baby. It's really cute. Oh and by the way, David Archuleta, I LOVE your Christmas album!

4 comments:
I agree, they are cute kids! But i don't agree with Christmas before thanksgiving :)
k I just have to tell you how cute your kids are! I love that Paul calls Katie Santa Baby! lol. And I also have to agree with you David A's christmas Album is to die for! Hope you are doing well!
I too have a hankering for Christmas. I've already started shopping, bought candy for stockings, and my Christmas Cactus is already blooming.
Santa Baby!!! I love it! Katie is so cute in that picture!
Post a Comment