Jensen Family

Jensen Family

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Yucky weekend

We all had the flu BAD this weekend. I had it so bad, I had to go to the InstaCare and get a shot in my hip to make me stop throwing up, then they prescribed me some pills that they give to chemotherapy patients to help with their nausea. Paul was throwing up in just about every part of the house. Jeremy was doing fine until this morning. Surprisingly, and thankfully, the baby has not been affected as of yet. I hope she won't get it because this would just wipe her out. Today I slept most of the day away. This evening, we all felt well enough to go outside for a walk in the cool air. It was nice to breathe freshness. The house felt so stale. Belh. What a weekend to be sick. This was the nicest weekend--weatherwise--in a while. Sad we missed out. Also, as soon as I can get my computer to let me upload more pics from my camera, I will be able to update more about fun stuff we've done lately.

3 comments:

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

sorry to hear that you guys were so sick! good thing our weekend get together was cancelled before you got down here! We will have to try again soon. I hope everyone continues to feel better!

Whitney said...

UH!!! I want to gag just hearing about it! That exact thing happened to me a few years ago! That shot hurt worse than an epidural! But oh man when that Zofran kicks in, its like...I think I might be able to make it!!! I'm sorry that you had to go through that. Glad to hear you are doing better!!! Cant wait to see new pics of the kids!

Puphigirl said...

I hate that when you're sick that the whole house smells like sick. I hope you all feel better soon.