I can't believe how much she has changed! It's been way too long since we have all gotten together! We will need to plan a party soon....She is adorable and I loves those cheeks.
She is so chubby.... i love it! I was pretty chubby when i was a baby and Im hoping our future babies have the chubbiness!
Soo cute! Her and Carter need to meet.
Oh my gosh she is so cute! I can't wait to be roomies when you come down!
You know who she looks like? Grandma Woodward.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can't believe how much she has changed! It's been way too long since we have all gotten together! We will need to plan a party soon....She is adorable and I loves those cheeks.
She is so chubby.... i love it! I was pretty chubby when i was a baby and Im hoping our future babies have the chubbiness!
Soo cute! Her and Carter need to meet.
Oh my gosh she is so cute! I can't wait to be roomies when you come down!
You know who she looks like? Grandma Woodward.
Post a Comment