Jensen Family

Jensen Family

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fun Idea Steph and Friends!


I completely copied and pasted this from my sister-in-laws blog so I wouldn't have to recreate it. Because I totally want something cool from her, I am advancing this fun idea. However, I will change it a little. You don't have to do this on your blog, too. Only if you want. For me, just be one of the first five people to respond to this post with an awesome joke/anecdote and you will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some disclaimers:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2- What I create will be just for you.

3- It'll be done this year.

4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!

5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

2 comments:

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

I hope I am one of the first to respond to this but who knows! Growing up my brothers and sisters and I would all sleep in the same room and tell jokes and the one that sticks out in my mind is one my little brother Chase told. It's a knock knock joke and it goes like this.
Knock Knock

Who's There

Chester Field

Chester Field Who

Chester Field me up and I slapped him!
Maybe a little raunchy but we laughed until we cried because he was like 8 when he told us!!

Hope you enjoyed it! See ya this weekend!!!

Dallin said...

How do you make a kleenex dance?

Put a little boogie in it!!

One of my fav's. You don't have to give me anything, but I wanted to share anyways :) Enjoy!

Jennifer Jones