She is looking so big! We need to get up there and hold her soon! I wish we all lived closer. Your kids are adorable and ir really makes Paul look so grown up when they lay by each other.
They are both adorable! I am so impressed with how well she does tummy time. Timothy and I are still trying to figure that out. Thanks for leaving your link!
3 comments:
She is looking so big! We need to get up there and hold her soon! I wish we all lived closer. Your kids are adorable and ir really makes Paul look so grown up when they lay by each other.
Awe! I love the one when Paul is trying to give her a bink. CUTE!
They are both adorable! I am so impressed with how well she does tummy time. Timothy and I are still trying to figure that out. Thanks for leaving your link!
Post a Comment