She is beautiful! She's looking straight into the camera with her eyes open like she's 6 months old...how does that happen? Congrats!!!
Cute pics! I hope we get up there before the kid is all grown up! Hopefully in January....
Holy cow she looks like she is a few months old!!She looks like her older Brother.nice pic's cant wait to see you guys.
She is just beautiful! Congratulations Jensen Family! Girls are precious! So glad all went well. Beautiful name too!
She definitely looks like she belongs to your family! She is a cutie!
What cute chubby little cheeks. I can't believe you're already a mom of TWO. Congrats!
Laura,She is beautiful! I am so happy that you are all doing well. What a precious miracle:)Heidi
Post a Comment
8 comments:
She is beautiful! She's looking straight into the camera with her eyes open like she's 6 months old...how does that happen? Congrats!!!
Cute pics! I hope we get up there before the kid is all grown up! Hopefully in January....
Holy cow she looks like she is a few months old!!
She looks like her older Brother.
nice pic's cant wait to see you guys.
She is just beautiful! Congratulations Jensen Family! Girls are precious! So glad all went well. Beautiful name too!
She definitely looks like she belongs to your family! She is a cutie!
What cute chubby little cheeks. I can't believe you're already a mom of TWO. Congrats!
What cute chubby little cheeks. I can't believe you're already a mom of TWO. Congrats!
Laura,
She is beautiful! I am so happy that you are all doing well. What a precious miracle:)
Heidi
Post a Comment