Jensen Family

Jensen Family

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Old pics


I was going through some older pictures and it was fun to remember different times in my life. I remember this being one of my favorite pictures of me. It was a good, fun time in my life. I was 19 years old and was about to start my second year at BYU. I had cut my hair really short (it was long before) and I was visiting Utah friends. I had moved back home to San Diego for the summer. I think this was a pivotal summer for me. Cutting my hair super short was like becoming a new person. All of a sudden I was more mature and more outgoing at the same time. Anyway, it was just fun to remember so I thought I'd share.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Hey Laura,

I would love it if you could send me your address. I want to invite you to my baby shower in December.

whitney_larson29@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura Beth,

I remember this picture, I think I even have a copy of it you sent me.. LOL Your so pretty!!

-Dandi Lee