Jensen Family

Jensen Family

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's for real

We had another ultrasound today and she's still a girl! Everything looks good and normal. I tried to scan the pictures, but it won't let me upload them here. I will see if I can figure it out this week. I have been feeling her move sooo much! She has periods of being very squirmy. I'm glad to feel her. I remember that being my favorite part of pregnancy. So, now we have regular checkups and wait until after Christmas for baby to come. I hope everyone enjoys the last bit of summer before school and other things start again.

3 comments:

Puphigirl said...

Congratulations! So the due date is after Christmas? Hopefully before the year ends (can you say tax break?).

Whitney said...

Congrats Laura and Jeremy! We are so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Laura! I can't wait see and eventually meet your little girl when she comes and to also see little Paul. He is so cute and I love reading about his adventures on here.
cousin Steph