Jensen Family

Jensen Family

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Results are in!

Well, it was 50/50 and it looks like the votes reflected that possibility. The ultrasound happened on Friday last week and the technician gave us her highest confidence that we are having a GIRL! We are very happy and hope that this time around, the diagnosis stays the same because Paul certainly did not stay a girl. :) The pictures were pretty clear and the tech was very certain, so I will trust it. We have another ultrasound in august and we can post video then.

5 comments:

Tori said...

Congratulations!!! We're so excited for you guys. Hope everything is going well!!

Tori said...

Congrats you guys! We're so excited for you. Royce and I were looking at blogs the other night, and we got talking about you guys, and I was saying I didn't know Jeremy very well, but I hoped he was a good guy, because Laura was so neat, and Royce said that he didn't know Laura very well, but he said that Jeremy was a really great guy, so I just thought I'd let you know that we strongly agree with your relationship. :) Hope everything is going well for you guys, and congrats on the little girl!

Tori said...

Haha...I just realized what happened to the first post. Sorry for the duplicate. :)

Cassie said...

Are you sure about that? What happened to having another boy so my kid could have a pal? Well, I'm am still way excited for you. I can't wait to see a little laura.

To celebrate this momentous occasion I'll share my favorite memories with you. I'm sure there are a lot of great memories from the early days when you saved me from all the sunday school boys but for today we'll stick with the college years. Remember being so naive our first day at BYU that we let a nice gal at the creamery convince us that Food 4 Less was only a short walk away. It turned out to be a full day hike! Other classics are our frequent gourmet taco soup dinners, the hours of fun in the car on our treks to San Diego, and the one fight we ever had over something really dumb that I can't even remember what it was. Thanks for all the laughs and for being such a great friend. We've sure been through a lot together, haven't we?

Warrior Princesa said...

Congratulations to you both!! i'm so excited for you to have another cute little baby!!!!