My cousin Marissa and her roommates decided to put on a great dance show at the Gateway Mall in Salt Lake. They had some pretty funky moves. I was very impressed and thought I should share.
That was a some great dance moves. Which one was your cousin? I love to dance but I am in no way that talented. We recorded a dance once with my roommates, it was pretty funny and and some lame dance moves. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!
2 comments:
That was a some great dance moves. Which one was your cousin? I love to dance but I am in no way that talented. We recorded a dance once with my roommates, it was pretty funny and and some lame dance moves. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!
Laura, I checked out your wedding photos, and you look so beautiful!!! i miss your cute laugh, and gorgeous smile!!
Post a Comment