Jensen Family

Jensen Family

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I hope they call me on a mission!



We bought a new white shirt for Paul to wear to church and he looked like such a little missionary that we made a badge for him and took some pics. Here are the missionary boys. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cute!!! I love it! Paul is getting sooo big! I miss you guys. Hope that everthing is going good. :)

.. said...

Aw, Paul looks so cute! One day I will have a boy and he will wear a white shirt and tie like that!

JJuracan and family said...

ok, that is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen! He looks just like Jeremy!

Whitney said...

Hey Laura! I'm so glad you have a blog. I got your link of Debs. Paul is a little cutie! Hope all is well!
Whitney

Mare said...

What a cute little man. Thanks for getting my adress to Deb it is so great to be in touch with everyone again. Thanks for the Jenn info too! And your family is just the most beautiful!