Today was the fist real snow of the season. It snowed all night last night and stuck all day today. Altogether today we got about 4 inches. Paul had a blast playing in it. He was too little to play in it last year and he couldn't walk yet, so this was lots of fun. I bundled him all up until he couldn't put his arms down, then let him go. He rolled, stomped, kicked, patted, and slipped in the snow. He even scooped some up and had a taste. Pretty much snow just tastes cold. We were so happy to start the month off with snow. Now we just have to wait to see if we get a white Christmas.
2 comments:
I love that you guys are getting snow. It wasn't so fun to drive in it this weekend. I am excited for the christmas party in a couple of weeks. Any suggestions on what you want for a present. I am open to getting you pretty much anything within reason and in our budget. Just let me know.
Sister-in-Law: o and brother, Whats up? I'm Stuck at work surfing the internet, it's a tough life. Um wanted to say hi! and say see ya this coming weekend.
Post a Comment